Barisal University admission circular has published. All candidates of the 2018-19 session are invited to apply in various Units. BU admission test will start on 22 September. To participate in the Admission test 2018-19 students have to do some specific steps. Steps are discussed below:
Barisal University Admission Circular 2018-19
Important pieces of information
- Online application starts on 20 September 2018.
- Deadline for online application 22 October 2018.
- Application Fee 600 Tk.
- Candidates will get all information including Exam date, place and seat plan by the official website (http://admission.eis.bu.ac.bd )
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact- 01773234484, 01822137601.
- A Unit- Science and Engineering (Math, Chemistry, Physics, Computer Science and Engineering, Geology and Soil)
- B Unit- Arts and Humanities, Law (Bangla, English, Journalism, History, Philosophy, Mass Communication, Economics, Political Science, Sociology, Law)
- C Unit- Business Studies (Marketing, Management Studies, Accounting and Information System, Finance and Banking)
How to Apply for Undergraduate under Barisal University?
See full instructions below notice:
Students can Apply under the Barisal University of Bangladesh using by “Apply Now” Tab below.
To get Barisal University All Unit necessary notice. Click here
Admission information notice in an image.
- A Unit- Admission Test will start on 24/11/18 and the time is 11.00 AM-12.30 PM.
- B Unit- Admission Test will start on 23/11/18 and the time is 10.00 AM-11.00 AM.
- C Unit- Admission Test will start on 23/11/18 and the time is 3.00 PM-4 PM.
- A Unit- SSC & HSC GPA 7 with the 4th subject. At least 3.00 in SSC & HSC particularly.
- B Unit- SSC & HSC GPA 6.00 with 4th subject. At least 2.50 in SSC & HSC particularly.
- C Unit- SSC & HSC/ Equivalent Business Studies Candidates minimum GPA required is 6. At least 2.50 in SSC & HSC particularly.