FYI, COMILLA UNIVERSITY Admission Circular 2018-19 has published. The admission test will be held on 09/09/18 & 10/09/18. All important information like seat plan, admit card downloading time will be announced in Comilla university official website. Collect the essential information of admission test from below:
COMILLA UNIVERSITY ADMISSION INFORMATION 2018-19
IMPORTANT PIECES OF INFORMATION
- Application Starts 01 September 2018 and Deadline 30 September 2018. (24 hour & even on holiday)
- Application Fee: 550Tk.
- Admission Test Starts: 09-10/09/18
- For more information, Visit: www.cou.ac.bd
- Help Line: 01557-330381/01557-330382
- A Unit: All Science & Engineering Departments (Math, Physics, Statistics, Chemistry, Pharmacy, CSE & ICT)
- B Unit: Arts, Humanities & Law Departments (English, Bangla, Economic, Archaeology, Public Administration, Anthropology, Mass comunication& Journalism, Law)
- C Unit: Business Studies Departments (Management Studies, Accounting & Information System, Marketing, Finance & Banking)
Students who have passed with required points in SSC session 2015/16 and HSC session 2017/18 can apply to the Comilla University in these Units.
- A Unit: You will be needed GPA 6.50 point with the 4th subject.
- B Unit: You will be needed GPA 6.00 point with the 4th subject.
- C Unit: You will be needed GPA 6.00 point with the 4th subject.
- GCE Level: Candidates have to pass minimum 5 subjects at O-level & 2 subjects at A-level & 7 subject on both level. And B grade in 4 subjects will be needed.
- All Units candidates must have GPA 3.00 point with the 4th subject in both SSC & HSC examinations.
How to Apply for Undergraduate under COMILLA UNIVERSITY?
You can apply in Comilla University manually. To apply in admission test you have to send SMS to 16222 from a pre-paid Teletalk sim. You will be notified by receiving an SMS with your User ID & Password. You have to keep that USer ID & Password for downloading your admit card, to know your seat plan. See full instructions for notice below:
To apply for other public universities, click on this button below.