Khulna University Admission Information 2018-19 has published. KU Admission Test 2018-19 will be held on 17 November 2018. To participate in the Admission test 2018-19 students have to do some specific steps. Steps are discussed below:
Khulna University Admission Circular 2018-19
Important Parts of Admission circular 2018-19
Online Application Starts and Ends: 15 September 2018
Online Application deadline on 15 October 2018
Admit Card Download from here.
A Unit: All Science & Biology Departments
B Unit: Faculty of Arts & Humanities
C Unit: Faculty of Business Studies
How to Apply for Undergraduate under Khulna University?
See full instructions at below notice:
Students can Apply under the Khulna University of Bangladesh using by “Apply Now” Tab below.
Chittagong University Admission Circular 2018-19
A Unit: You will be needed GPA 6.5 with the 4th subject in SSC & HSC examination. At least 3.25 in SSC & HSC particularly. or more see the instruction at notice.
- Science – SSC & HSC GPA 8.50 with 4th subject. At least 4.5 in SSC & 4.00 HSC particularly.
- Arts – SSC & HSC GPA 8.00 with 4th subject. At least 4.00 in SSC & 4.00 in HSC particularly. Social Science School: 4.00 in SSC and 3.50 in HSC and Arts Institute: 3.25 in SSC and 3.25 in HSC
- Business Studies – SSC & HSC GPA 7 with 4th subject. At least 4.00 in SSC & 3.00 in HSC particularly.
C Unit: SSC & HSC/ Equivalent Business Studies Candidates minimum GPA required is 7. At least 3.50 in SSC & HSC particularly.
For O Level & A Level Students in B Unit.
GCE in O Level 2015 – till now
- The student who has got B grade minimum in 2 subjects & C grade minimum in 3 subjects.
GCE in A Level 2018-
- The student who has got B grade minimum in 1 subjects & C grade minimum in 2 subjects.