Rajshahi Universiy has extended the time of the Undergraduate Admission 2018-19. Consisting of 5 Units the admission test will start on 22-23 October 2018. The duration of the exam is 1 hour for 100 marks (MCQ system).
Hotline- 01703-899973 (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
For more details Click here
Important pieces of information
- Online application starts and the deadline: 19 September 2018 (12.00 PM) to 23 September 2018 (6.00 PM).
- Application Fee A, B, C Unit 1254 Tk.
- Application Fee D Unit 990 Tk.
- Application Fee E Unit 1122 Tk.
How to Apply for Undergraduate under Rajshahi University?
See full instructions below notice:
Students can Apply under the Rajshahi University of Bangladesh using by “Apply Now” Tab below.
All Units with Special Quota
17.09.18 (12pm) – 23.09.18 (6pm). There will be no chance to apply later.
24.09.18 (12pm) – 27.09.18 (6pm). There will be no chance to apply later.
28.09.18 (12pm) – 01.10.18 (6pm). There will be no chance to apply later.
- Candidates who are interested to participate in the examination with English Question Paper should E-mail: (email@example.com) with their Application ID and Mobile NO within (01/10/2018)
Admit Card Download
07-10-2018(12pm) to 11-10-2018 (6pm). After a specific time Admit card will not be downloaded.
Admission Test will be held on 22-10-2018 to 23-10-2018.
Students who have passed with required points in HSC session 2017/18 can apply to the Rajshahi University.
- Science – SSC & HSC GPA 8.00 with the 4th subject. At least 3.50 in SSC & HSC particularly.
- Arts – SSC & HSC GPA 7.00 with the 4th subject. At least 3.00 in SSC & HSC particularly.
- Business Studies – SSC & HSC GPA 7.50 with the 4th subject. At least 3.50 in SSC & HSC particularly.
A Unit- Faculty of Arts and Faculty of Fine Arts
(Philosophy, History, English, Bangla, Islamic History & Culture, Arabic, Islamic Studies, Music, Theatre, Persian language and literature, Urdu, Sanskrit, Painting, Oriental Art & Printmaking, Ceramics and Sculpture, Graphic Design, Crafts & History of Art